Old March 16th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Alan Browne

Default Fujifilm culls film lines

On 10-03-15 22:37 , Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:07 pm, Alan
wrote:
On 10-03-15 21:38 , Annika1980 wrote:

On Mar 15, 7:34 pm, Scott wrote:

Since you don't know what it is you should send me your Canon EOS 1V.

You can have the 1V, I want his scanner.

No you don't. That thing is the spawn of Satan, photographically
speaking.

I sold my 5400 at a great price to a grateful buyer who raved over how
great it was. I thought it was very good myself. Still do.

Oh, it's great if you have the patience of Job.
Slower than stink off ****, though.

I thought it was reasonably fast. That depended on ICE being connected
by Firewire to a pretty fast computer, however (2.8 GHz dual core, for
example).

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.