Old March 16th 13, 02:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN[_3_]

Default The most overrated lens of all time, Sigma's 30mm f/1.4

On 3/11/2013 10:01 AM, M-M wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

I have been getting a lot of CA with digital that I never got with film.

Has that been just with the 50mm f1.4 lens? It seems like we have been
dealing with chromatic aberration for quite some time when going digital.

It's only this lens.

I wrote article on DoF and CA in the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 he

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/1.4dg.html

Nicely written. But it could be a lot of things causing my issue. That
lens is old, and I tend to abuse my equipment.

--
PeterN