Old June 8th 04, 09:31 PM

Default FS: Nikon F w/ FTN, waist finder, misc lens

Nice Nikon F with FTN and waist finders. Original f/2 50, Panagor 200
(some of my best shots of small animals are from this 200) Nikon E 100,
Old Vivitar 28 and misc stuff like focus screens, case, etc.
I would like to get $300. for all of it. F body is in exe. condition and
was just tuned and checked. I will take offers.

Also, Pelican case model 1500. About 16" x 10" internal. Was used for
laptop so might need new foam depending....

In Phoenix area. I need to sell this stuff in the next few weeks so make
offers.

Contact Willie at 480-491-5863