Old December 30th 16, 08:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Default Photo sharing site?

The Real Bev wrote:

flickr.com is great for photosharing. You get 1 TB of free space and
you can share images at very high resolution.

I have some albums there already, so I tried to add to the current one.
I couldn't figure out how to upload a number of photos at once, just
one at a time. The drag+drop method doesn't work well with slackware so
I have to select filenames using -- normally -- control/click. Didn't
work here. I'm sure it used to or I wouldn't have EVER used it. Feh
:-(

Dunno.. maybe you can try a different browser under linux slackware and
it might work. The upload thingy seems to require flash.

I've got the latest linux flash plugin -- 23.0 r0

Probably just one more thing I have to use chrome for instead of firefox.

Use the kipi plugin in any of the apps that utilise them. eg Digikam

--
sid