Old August 28th 14, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

Default Playing with near IR

On 8/28/2014 11:22 AM, Ron C wrote:
On 8/27/2014 11:18 PM, PeterN wrote:
A sunny day can give high contrast images, so I decided to try some IR.

I am very much in the learning process, but I present these conversions
for comment:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/belvedere1.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/rowing%20in%20the%20park.jpg

There are lots of interesting treatments that can be given, since these
were shot with my converted P&S.
Here is an original RAW file for you to play with. It would be
interesting to see the various interpretations you guys can come up with.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/ir/686423.nef

My first time playing here. Anyway two variations:

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...b.jpg~original

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...4.jpg~original

==
Later...
Ron C
--

Nicely done.

Welcome. By posting these small exercises, I am hoping to make more
people start concentraating on photography.
Here is an interesting article on IR, just touching some of the faux
color and other possibilities using IR.

http://tonysweet.com/2014/08/19/process-texturized-color-infrared/

--
PeterN