Old November 9th 18, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter Jason

Default Color Science

On Fri, 09 Nov 2018 14:59:14 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Nov 9, 2018, Peter Jason wrote
(in ):

On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 15:37:27 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Nov 7, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Something on-topic for a change: U Tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfC...clid=IwAR37 9
NIe
scWYXY09k0OCP5UuDIZ7sgmAt-socH7vuf-FFuwzOcpWqeg3VvI
or http://tinyurl.com/y9f6zbxw

I know someone who will like this. :-)

It just shows that most (not all) of us are biased in justifying, and
reinforcing the choices we made when making camera purchase decisions.

That said, I have few complaints with my move from Nikon to Fujifilm, and
while two years ago, I was second guessing myself by not going with a D500,
I am more than happy with my X-T3.

...and thanks for posting something on topic. ;-)

Clearly, the Canon whores, Nikon wannabes, Sony
upstarts, Fuji pretenders and similar have
contrived a CABAL against Olympus.

The reality is Northrup probably used a Olympus PEN to take all of the test
shots, and just tweaked the WB a bit for each one, then labeled the prints
Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Fujifilm. For that test it didn’t really matter
which cameras were used, as the test had nothing to do with color.

The presenter in that video is obviously a pro,
about which no more need be said!

By “pro” do you mean whore?

Could be, but I meant snake-oiler and
carpetbagger.