Old November 6th 18, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Ian Jackson[_2_]

Default Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

In message , "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
writes
In message 12,
Ammammata writes:
Il giorno Tue 30 Oct 2018 02:06:52a, *George P* ha inviato su
alt.windows7.general il messaggio news cosa ha scritto:

I just tried it with Irfan on 30 photos and it took less than one
second. batch conversion / advanced / etc

This worked.

if you dare to try faststone, it has similar functions

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

Would you care to explain why you used the word "dare" (-:?

I've now looked at it (well, the webpage - I've not installed it); from
the list of features, it looks _very_ like IrfanView, with one
exception for me: multilevel undo/redo. (Which is something IrfanView
has lacked for some time: it has undo, but only one level.)

I've downloaded it. Whether I ever get round to trying it, who knows (-:

I can thoroughly recommend FastStone Image Viewer. It has loads of
tools, and I use it for almost all my photo stuff. It's very easy to
use. It even has an extremely useful screen capture facility (although
FastStone do a dedicated one, which has more facilities). The portable
version seems to be the same as the install version.
--
Ian