Old August 9th 17, 04:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

nospam
Tue, 08 Aug 2017
20:32:58 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

In article
XnsA7C92F447162HT1@riJ9H1L6NiW1FGIZR598GPmILP99j3 .LRb1j68L0JxF59kI
37d9A Fds3, Diesel wrote:

AV companies do NOT create malware in the hopes of being the
first to detect something in an effort to boost their sales or
their ratings with joe public or the competition. That's NOT
how it works.

except that one did exactly that, which means that it's
extremely likely they're not the only one who resorts to sleazy
tactics.

Except that the article you cited specifically stated the
'malware' was a dud. IE: bull**** file. NOT Malware. Maybe you
should re-read the material you're going to share, before doing
so.

i did not cite any article about that, nor is there an article to
cite. it's all word of mouth.

You cited an article previously discussing Kaspersky and their fake
malware sample to catch people duplicating their signature
information, actually. You confused that for supporting your
erroneous claim that AV companies produce viruses for the benefit of
their own product over that of a competitors.

you should read what i wrote more carefully before spouting.

You attempt to backtrack often, eh? How often do you get stuck while
doing so?

Bull**** again. I already told you, I was on a first/last name
basis with many big players in the av/am scene while being an
active vxer. If what you wrote was ever true (and it wasn't,
not ever. Zvi Netiv and Doren Rosenthal do not count, if
that's the 'people' you know) and it isn't, I would know about
it. Hell, I might have been in on it directly or indirectly
via one of the groups I ran with.

they aren't and you weren't.

You'd never know. You didn't even know I'm a former known vxer
until I mentioned it. When I posted the rolling stone article
about me, you shut the **** up for a bit though. ROFL!

i don't give a **** about that article or any other article. you
keep mentioning it as if it's some sort of accomplishment. it's
not, nor does it impress me at all.

When I mentioned a bit about my background, you claimed bull****.
When I provided the article, and, stalker david backed me up, several
times now, you changed your tune to the above. Quite pathetic.

I didn't. But, I do have to laugh quite a bit at your arrogance.
You don't have enough first hand knowledge to support it.

you're not one to talk about arrogance.

The thing is, I can backup what I say. Where as you, heh, cannot.
That's not arrogance, btw. It ain't bragging if you can back it up.
BFG

you think you're hot ****. you're not. there's a lot you *don't*
know and you refuse to learn.

I'm not the one who thinks hes considerably more than he actually is.
I leave such horse**** thinking to yourself.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - How to contact David and Trisha
David and Trisha love meeting new interests for sexual exploration.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in knowing more
about or participating in - feel free to reach around and contact
them. As David once put it, "We might be older, but we're not dead."

Another damned, thick, square book! Always scribble, scribble,
scribble! Eh, Mr. Gibbon?