Old July 22nd 03, 04:53 AM
Danny

I went and took a look at the auction... the seller has a brand new
identitiy with zero feedback, and a whole laundry list of things for sale.
Given my experience with Ebay and what I've seen over the last couple of
years there, and the misleading post here... I would say that it appears
that this guy had so much negative feedback that no one would buy from him
any longer... so he changed his identity. I have no solid facts to back
this statement up mind you.. just experience and a gut feeling. He knows
too much about posting the auctions to be brand new there.

It's too bad that Ebay does not tie your feedback to you, so that even if
you change identities, your past history could still be looked at. It can
be done via IP address so no matter what name a guy uses he would still be
known. You would need a different account and/or a different service
provider..

Oh well.

Danny

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
How could we have "gotten lucky" since you had a reserve? Your message
implied someone could buy the camera for a cent, which was nothing but a
lie. And if you lied about the price, how can we trucst anything else you
might have to say about the camera?

Lisa's right, I wouldn't buy from you either.

Tom P.
(snip)