Old January 24th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Leitz Focomat IIa glass film holder

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 1/20/2008 4:09 PM jjs spake thus:

I am so bummed out. Dropped and scratched the double-glass film holder
for the Focomat IIa. I have never seen them FS or auction.

So, jj, haven't heard from you for a couple days. How's that going? Did
you find any replacements?

David! I am going to cut a 4x5 piece of AN glass. It will be tricky but I
resurrected an old mini-table saw with a glass router. Dunno, but I might
find out why it was put away so many years ago... like, maybe it's got a
problem. It starts and runs. .Just need to find if its toy fence works
right.