Old November 30th 13, 10:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Default converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D

Savageduck wrote:

but most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice
of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying
attention to improving your photography.

That is just ridiculous, what on earth does his OS have to do with improving
his photography? At no point ever has the operating system on my pc affected
my ability to chosse what to shoot or how to compose that shot or how to
expose it. Is that what I'm doing wrong d'you think?

Floyd might have an answer, but be warned, he is a Nikon shooter.

Those Nikon shooters are a bit scary it's true, but a linux geek to boot,
run for the hills

--
sid