Old November 23rd 03, 01:41 AM
Bob Sull

Default Rule of Thirds?

Slingblade wrote:

I've been an amateur (occasional for hire) photographer for over 20
years and this is the first time I've ever heard of the "Golden
Section"...I have, however heard of the "Rule of Thirds" pretty much
since the beginning. In fact, I recall the first time I ever heard
about it was when one of my friends who was a semi-pro photographer
mentioned that I had an eye for composition after seeing some of my
earlier works and went on to explain the rule of thirds to me. That
was about 20 years ago.

I've been in this for almost 30 years and this is the first I have heard
ofthe "golden Section" too. The "Rule of Thirds" has been around longer
than I have.....

Bob