Old November 23rd 03, 01:14 AM
Angela M. Cable

Default Rule of Thirds?

Toke Eskildsen wrote:

Phil Stripling wrote:

If someone must have an articulable rule, either will do. Having
an eye is better. :-).

Ouch. Oh well, I guess I should have made my intentions clear from the
beginning. I'm working on a little pet project which is a simple
program for cropping images. The program is aimed at people who does
not want to spend too much time on photography: My mom, dad and their
vacation photos.

I don't know if this would help or not, I wrote this a while back for
some folks having trouble with artistic cropping:
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/...ials/cropping/

--
Angela M. Cable
PSP8 Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com
5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/