Old February 24th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Greg \_\

Default Double Exposure

In article ,
Robert Peirce wrote:

There are some other tests I want to do, but so far I have concluded RAW
isn't necessary and Fine probably isn't either. I don't know if I'm
ready to go Basic, but Normal looks like it would work just fine, pun
intended.

Raw contains more control over the final image-period. If you shoot in
Raw you can always convert back to a jpeg if that your thing. Where you
see the benefits of shooting raw is when you have to control highlights
or do some sort of editing of the image before printing.
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com