Old June 14th 12, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Andrew Reilly[_2_]

Default {SI} macro/closeup comments

On Thu, 31 May 2012 21:36:11 -0400, BobF wrote:

Andrew Reilly 1 : I guess this is a pun on "close" and "up"...

Seemed like an idea at the time...

Andrew Reilly 2 : The screen pattern is nice but the background shapes
are distracting, and the focus range could be wider in front.

Andrew Reilly 3 : I like this one better than the other, but the
background is still distracting. View just the thum and you will see.

Indeed, the thumbnails tell the tale. Pity I couldn't really do anything
about the background: the plant was where it was.

Thanks for the comments (all!) Very valuable to get additonal
perspectives, and a supply of clue-sticks.

Cheers,

--
Andrew Reilly