Old April 26th 17, 12:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

Default Ad hoc air show photos

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:04:52 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Monday, 24 April 2017 20:22:01 UTC-4, me wrote:
An ad hoc air show following a three week NATO training exercise at
LAFB netted a few decent shots others are what they are. Several
severely enhanced to visualize the engine exhaust flow. Hey, that's
what us propulsion folks get excited about.
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2017_2/...-21/index.html

Good shots, it looks like the F-22 came in closer the European fighter.

Yes in general. Also the F-22 is much noisier, so I also had a bit
better heads up given my viewing position among several buildings.