Old October 4th 18, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default One photog's not so great experience with Apple

In article , Oregonian Haruspex
wrote:

Iıve decided to move all my computers to Free software because I have
little to no control over what Apple, MS, and Adobe do and they all seem to
want to move everything into the cloud, discontinue important programs (Iım
looking at Apple and their abandonment of Aperture),

blame users. too few people bought aperture for it to be a viable
product.

and otherwise mess
with my workflow. Iıve been an Apple user for decades and I will not buy
any more of their products. I wish them well with their phoney cloudy
nonsense.

nothing requires anyone to use apple's icloud or any other cloud.