Old October 20th 05, 12:34 AM
wd

Default Apple releases Photoshop killer: Aperture. Where's GIMP?

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:48:37 -0700, Karen Hill wrote:

Apple is just amazing. Their hardware is so awesome and stylish that

snip

That's why Linux use is growing faster than Mac use.
This newsgroup is about Linux. Go away.

I don't trust Apple's software. iTunes and Quicktime are so invasive
when you install them on Windows I wouldn't feel comfortable using a
Mac OS. If I had an Apple computer I would delete the Apple OS and put
Ubuntu Linux on it. I'm sure the hardware is very nice but I prefer two
mouse buttons so I'm going to stick with what I have.