Old October 24th 13, 01:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Tech Support?

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sigh, the carousel again. That's why I said that I've told you no such
thing.

So you have been saying nothing all along.

Incorrect.

I thought so.

It appears that whatever took place, "thinking" is not an apt description.

But I'm still n ot clear by what you've said when you said you always
post under the name sandman, or didn;t you say that ?

Are you now reduced to asking me what I have written in this thread -
further proving that you have no idea what was being discussed when you
entered it. You know, if I wanted to make you look like a fool, all I need
is a red curtain and a stage.

I know what it means

So stop asking me then.

You seem to think it has a differnt meaning that is the point isn't it.

How things "seem" to you is of no concern to me. I know what it means and
I use it appropriately.

A claim which you've yet to back up.

Incorrect, given the many times I've done that very thing. Your inability
to comprehend this is of no concern to me.

So how can you use the word always....

I use it when appropriate by typing it or saying it. Is this really a serious question?

Yes, how do you know you'rte using it correctly ?
You are foreign afterall ...

What that has to do with anyting it anyone's guess.

Everything.

Apparently not in a way you can express using English words. Just another
empty claim from Dave. It must be thursday.

You are supposedly a native speaker and struggle immensly trying to
formulate simple parsable sentences.

Everyone I know manages to work it out.

Which actually could amount to exactly zero persons as far as I know.

--
Sandman[.net]