Old February 12th 14, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
gr[_4_]

Default Anybody got docs for a Kodak LVT?

On 2/8/2014 2:08 PM, Dale wrote:
On 02/05/2014 10:15 PM, gr wrote:
Got one of these at work, but precious little doc, except the CD with
tutor and basic running. Got it working, but a service manual would be
wonderful!

one of the things you will have to know is if you have the light-valve

Got the LED version, 10"x10" version which was upgraded to run off a PC.

version or LED version

our hybrid systems integration lab at Kodak had an LVT, we didn't even
get the CD

I didn't see the tech use a manual when he switched ours to the LED
version, I didn't stand around and watch him though

I don't think LVT ever got out of its subsidiary status so they would
have to probably pay a dear price for a manual from Kodak communications

lots of money in fixing problems too I guess

you might want to go on eBay and by up some old ones for parts