Old September 13th 04, 10:04 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"tuningout" wrote in message
om...
I used to have this great Night Photography Calculator, with a slider
that matched up various lighting situations with the appropriate
f-stop and shutter speed. But I've lost it.

Are there any similar resources online anywhere? I see some for sale
for $20+, and was hoping there might be something on the web.

Type "night exposure guide" into google and take your pick.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com