Old January 30th 18, 02:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default How badly do you want to get beaten up for crappy, inane video?

On 2018-01-30 05:26:14 +0000, Savageduck said:

That is provided they
have got past Appleā€™s encryption, which they might well have, but are not
telling Apple.

They could have outsourced it... ;-/

The black helicopters are probably headed my way as I type.

Oki! :-))

Nothing to do with any govenrment we all know it's aliens, that's where
the all the ice goes from the ice caps, aliens are stealing our ice to
take to their planet where they have shortage of ice. They access our
cameras to see if we have any secret ice stocks they can plunder
without us knowing.

That would be in that crystal bucket in you "cabinet", right? Whatever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqL6rLktocA
--
teleportation kills