Old January 30th 18, 08:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default How badly do you want to get beaten up for crappy, inane video?

On 30/01/2018 06:11, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 29, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:26:14 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

The black helicopters are probably headed my way as I type.

Sent by David B.

There isn’t enough foil in the World to deal with that problem.

I'm really saddened that you feel that way. :-(

I've never done anything to cause you harm.

The beauty of Usenet (well, the 'alt' groups anyway') is that there ARE
no rules with which one has to comply. Of course you can have your
opinion but I'm also free to express mine too.

FWIW, I use a small piece of aluminium baking foil folded over the top
of my iMacs which can easiliy be slid to one side when access to my
camera is required.