Old May 8th 15, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default How plastic helps take out $1000 lenses

On 5/7/2015 11:31 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

BS. Every lens that is made for Niokn and Canon mount is made in
Sigma SA mount.

bs right back. there have been several threads in the sigma forum on
dpreview about new sigma lenses appearing for nikon/canon but *not*
sigma's own mount. maybe after a while sigma adds the sigma mount,
which isn't much work since it's a pentax/canon combo.

I'm resisting replying to you since it's a no-win situation to try to
discuss anything with you, but this will be the last time, I'm trying to
promise myself. You are full of BS, which is nothing new.

starting off with an ad hominem?

What I said
is absolutely true - every lens Sigma makes for Nikon and Canon mount is
available in Sigma mount.

not on day of release it isn't, which you even agree with!

That Sigma times releases does noy make your statement true. Stop moving
the goalposts.

i'm not moving a thing. in fact, i said they time their releases by
putting nikon/canon first, which the other peter agreed with.

That was not your original statement, and you know it.
Tamron releaased their 150-600 in Canon mount, months before they
released it in a Nikon mount.

--
PeterN