Old May 19th 17, 08:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 2017-05-19 17:29:08 +0000, "David B." said:

On 5/19/2017 6:13 PM, PAS wrote:
[....]
My wife and I have been, thankfully, spared the loss of a child. But
we have lost some dogs over the years. My wife was not always the
dog lover I am. We got our first dog when our youngest of two sons
was an infant so she had her priorities and it wasn't a new dog, that
was mine. Fast forward about 26 years and we got a dog after going
about five years without one. My wife named her Maya and she was an
awesome dog. She was a bear-coat Shar Pei which you don't see often

As a puppy: http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Pets/Maya/i-WNFH8Rd/A

Full-grown: http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Pets/Maya/i-fp8xSGf/A

Wow! :-) I've never seen such a dog! Thanks for sharing the photographs.

Yup! My "Step-daughter from Hell" had a Shar Pei, and I had a better
relationship with the dog than with her.

I just LOVE your sense of humour!

This is another scan, shot with a K1000, some 25 years ago. You might
say that my hair is somewhat fairer, and beard more obvious these days.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dcu4i7ru2sxe8u/LCO%2BHc.jpg

Nice one! :-)

--
David B.