Old November 3rd 18, 12:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Got to admit; when Windows fails, it does so spectacularly.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

the point is that file sharing between computers does not need anything
more than enabling it on at least one and then connecting from another.

some systems make it more complex than it needs to be, something you're
finding out.

It took me about five minutes to set up file sharing between my Win7 and
Win 10 machines, over my home network. All I did was RTFM.

no need for an fm. click a box to enable and click another button to
browse.

meanwhile, it took eric the better part of a week, and i don't think he
has it working the way he would like, if it's working at all. why don't
you fix it for him?