Old February 18th 04, 01:57 PM
jjs

Default What was wrong with film?

"Reciprocity Failure" wrote in message
.com...
Seriously, I wonder how many -computer illiterate- digicam owners (which
would describe 99% of digicam buyers) . . . .

What a stupid statement. It conveys much more information about you than

it
does about owners of digital cameras (and what it says about you isn't
flattering).

We are talking about the average consumer, and as one who supports hundreds
of digital users, let me tell you they are making new legends in stupid
mistakes, silly assumptions. I think it's time to stop using the word
'format'. It's a techie term. 'Prepare and Erase' might be better for the
consumer.