Old February 18th 04, 12:45 PM
Reciprocity Failure

Default What was wrong with film?

Seriously, I wonder how many -computer illiterate- digicam owners (which
would describe 99% of digicam buyers) . . . .

What a stupid statement. It conveys much more information about you than it
does about owners of digital cameras (and what it says about you isn't
flattering).

"Stacey" wrote in message
jjs wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message

Really, someone who doesn't notice the panaramic mode knob (don't

they
have a mask in the finder?) would have no problem formatting the memory
card on the plane trip home trying to look at their pictures..

What these BDI digicams need is the dialog:
[REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WIPE OUT YOUR PICTURES?] [NO] y
ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDDING [YES] n
YOU KNOW WHAT "WIPE OUT" MEANS [NO] beach boys?

Seriously, I wonder how many -computer illiterate- digicam owners (which
would describe 99% of digicam buyers) understand or know what the word
"format" means? I can easily see someone thinking this will somehow

enhance
their images! :-)
--

Stacey