Old June 12th 04, 07:07 AM
Alfred Molon

Default Insurance for stock photographers

wayne wrote:
I would incorporate in your state or one of the easy states to incorporate
and become a LLC PC depending on your state. then if you do get sued you
bankrupt the company chapter 7 and you are home free! Consult with a lawyer
for exact details. I would only carry insurance for people getting injured
not against someone being upset because I legally took their picture!

Interesting, although I'm not a professional photographer and just
happen to sell a picture every now and then. As far as I know, to set up
a company here in Germany you need to pay down a minimum amount of
capital which is quite high.
--

Alfred Molon