Old June 12th 04, 02:11 AM
wayne

Default Insurance for stock photographers

I would incorporate in your state or one of the easy states to incorporate
and become a LLC PC depending on your state. then if you do get sued you
bankrupt the company chapter 7 and you are home free! Consult with a lawyer
for exact details. I would only carry insurance for people getting injured
not against someone being upset because I legally took their picture!

Wayne

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
What insurance would you recommend to a full time or part time stock
photographer ? I have been thinking that a liability insurance might
make sense, in case somebody sues. It could happen for instance that for
a photo of a specific building or other item a property release is
necessary and you might not know about it. Or something else might go
wrong.

I'd be curious to know what insurance is customary in the business.
--

Alfred Molon