Old February 22nd 05, 03:24 AM
Bob Hickey

"William Graham" wrote in message

And there are still people in the US today that believe only a small
proportion of the population should vote. My father believed that only
property owners should vote. I am not sure that he was wrong. There is
something about only allowing those who have a real stake in a country's
future to be allowed to control it, that appeals to some of us. Our

country
is today controlled by millions of rif-raf who only came here for a hand
out, and don't really give a Damn whether we survive or die.......They

don't
bother to learn the language, and will vote for whoever gives them the

most
money in their welfare checks......

The only difference between them and the politicians they vote
for is a suit. I think we should have voter registration by zip code. Palm
Springs= 10 votes. Brooklyn=1 vote. No house, no vote. Alien? Contribute
your first born to get his ass blown off in the war of the day. Deport
them all I say. Then the gov't can stop ripping off their 80% of welfare,
giving the aliens their ill-begotten 20% and making them pay tax on that.
And get them off the farms. Farmers get subsidised anyway. Cure America's
obesity problem. In about a day. America for Americans. Or at
least those that managed to survive for a generation or two, and become
Americans. Bob Hickey