Old January 30th 19, 10:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_6_]

Default A couple photos

On 30/01/2019 10:50, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 January 2019 07:45:28 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 29/01/2019 23:49, me wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:10:06 -0500, Alan Browne

On 2019-01-27 11:31, me wrote:
Looks like it's finally back to work on Mon for us Feds. Jpgs for the
wary.

Eagle:
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20.../D5C_5563.html
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...7/D5C_5563.jpg

Nice warm light there

Thanks, you might like this more extreme example earlier in the
morning another day and place.
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20.../D5C_5483.html

All your photographs are, to me, truly amazing! I congratulate you on
your skill.

Yes they are nice captures, I wonder what the succsess/failure rate is.

Perhaps he'll tell us.

How fortunate you are to have such magnificent creatures as subjects. My
gut tells me that you've spent much time waiting for 'just the right
moment'! :-)

All I seem to see are pigeons and gulls, a couple of weeks ago I had two pigeons on my bathroom window sill. I did see a strange looking white speckled finch like bird on a DLR platform, but before I could get my phone out the train came in and it flew off.
I must visit Walthamstow wetlands one day, when it not cold and wet.

We did once chat about the green parrots I'd seen when travelling up the
River Thames on my narrowboat!

https://londonist.com/london/great-o...u-need-to-know

--
David B.