Old February 28th 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Noons

Default Traditional B&W Interest Group

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote,on my timestamp of 1/03/2010 5:05 AM:

At some point somebody used the term analog for film and it caught on
like wildfire. That doesn't make it "right".

You watch: next he's gonna tell us that film grain is the same as
pixels...
.

Well, yes. Of course. Those little itsy bitsy bits of silver halide are
either fully developed or totally undeveloped. Not a single, solitary one
in any kind of between or betwixt state. A binary based imagery system film
is, it clearly not being an analog imagery system according to him.

I said Alan. Not you, twerp. You just showed everyone how totally out of it you
are. Get back in the troll hole you came from.

hmmm...film is not digital? Well, what is the antonym - the opposite - of
digital? You know - if something is not digital, then it is..... Well,
son of a gun!!!

That would be a perfect definition of yours.