Old October 6th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
HeroOfSpielburg

Default Advice for finding discontinued film

Hello,

I'm particularly fond of Konica Minolta Centuria Super NH, a big part
of it may be that I have a DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400 II and the two go
together so well. Unfortunately, since Konica Minolta is out of the
film business, I've been having a hard time finding left over stock. I
did a little nosing around on Google and found some that seems to be
for sale from the site PhotoSuperia.com. However, the site's English
is a little dodgy and like a lot of photographic supply vendors owned
by some other holding firm with a physical address in Brooklyn
(maybe).

I've never bought anything from a photography speciality site before,
and I was just wondering if in general these places are fairly
reputable, or often sham businesses and risky to give a CC# to. If
there's any other place someone can recommend for finding discontinued
film in bulk, I'd be very much obliged!

Thank you for the advice!