Old March 23rd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Jobo ATL-2300 chemical pumping error

Siilly old me wrote:

I suspect the pump or the electronics/relay controlling it. I've had
trouble with control signals in my ATL's caused by the IC sockets.
They've used the cheap spring type sockets instead of the better ones
with the round holes.

I should have mentioned that pushing all IC's firmly down in their
sockets sometimes helps, albeit only as a temporary measure.

For a permanent fix, I used to solder decent sockets right on to the old
ones. Unsoldering the old sockets requires a lot of skill and the right
tools or you'll do unrepairable damage to the PC board.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de