Old March 23rd 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Jobo ATL-2300 chemical pumping error

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:

Whatever is malfunctioning should be something that is common to all
three chemicals.

I suspect the pump or the electronics/relay controlling it. I've had
trouble with control signals in my ATL's caused by the IC sockets.
They've used the cheap spring type sockets instead of the better ones
with the round holes. These buggers cause the same kind of problems that
haunted my Amiga computers from the same era.

Speaking of Commodore, early JOBO ATL's use the 6502 of Commodore PET
fame.

It sounds to me like the Jobo starts the action, detects something
has gone wrong, and beeps for help. Pushing the start button tells
it to try again and this time things go OK.

Exactly.

Is the fluid selection valve a rotary valve or are there valves
for each fluid?

It is a rotary device.

Is there a sensor to detect fluid going through the pump/tubing?

See my other message.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de