Old April 8th 18, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, comp.sys.mac.system
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Apple Support Communities post (was - Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?)

On Apr 7, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 07/04/2018 21:39, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Sat, 7 Apr 2018 15:50:12 +0100, schrieb David B.:

V nccerpvngr lbhe erfcbafrf - V'z abg 'cynlvat' jvgu lbh.

Perhaps we CAN be on-line pals after all, Ragnusen! ;-)

Yet again the 'Hosts' (moderators) on the ASC site have rejected my
post. :-(

It was about this:-

https://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlab...macos-backdoor
-linked-to-oceanlotus-found/

Here's what was actually sent to me by email:-

"We removed your post "New MacOS Backdoor - do YOU know about such
things?" because it was nontechnical or off-topic. We understand wanting
to share experiences, but these forums are meant for technical questions
that can be answered by the community.

You can read our submission guidelines he Apple Support Communities
- Terms of Use

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5952

We hope you’ll keep using our Support Communities forums. You can find
more information about participating he

https://discussions.apple.com/community/tutorials

=

Perhaps Apple software *IS* more vulnerable than Apple wants us to know.

David, remove the cross post to rec.photo.digital. All of this crap between
the nymshifter, and you is off topic for r.p.d.. If you want to be pals with
him, see if you can take it off Usenet.

Followup set to c.s.m.s.

Savageduck