Old July 5th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

Default Possible to extract high resolution b/w from a raw file?

On 7/4/2011 8:25 PM, John Turco wrote:
PeterN wrote:

On 6/30/2011 2:13 AM, John Turco wrote:

John Turco writes:

This PCer prefers Microsoft's "rodents" -- and irrespective of brand, I no
longer buyanything, with fewer than 5 buttons (including the scroll wheel,
itself).

I'd neglected to add, "optical" and "cordless" as my personal requirements.

I agree with optical, cordless no. I don't like replacing batteries.

Rechargeable cells alleviate such a concern.

They have to be recharged.

More importantly, harder to lose a corded mouse.

Oh, come on! Anybody who'sthat absentminded, has greater problems than
a mere mouse.

Yes I can be oblivious to my surroundings. That is not being
absentminded. I never said I was perfect. When I had my office one of
the cleaning people moved my waste basket to the other side of my desk.
I ended up with a pile of papers where the basket used to be.

The only cordless device I use is my Wacom pen.

In 2001, I'd bought a Wacom "Graphire" (mouse, pen and tablet set) and a
"Jam Studio" graphics tablet. I didn't use either one, beyond that year;
maybe, I'll dig 'em out, someday.

Once I got used to it, I wouldn't be without one.

--
Peter