Old February 2nd 04, 04:20 PM
Nick Zentena

Default C41 Kits????

The Wogster wrote:

Last time I called Hanks I got dumb, then called the outlet and dumber,
finally found what I wanted by going to the store and looking on the
shelves. I live in Toronto, but hate going downtown, especially in
winter.....

I know the feeling. If you're lucky you get transfered to the pro desk and
that's better. Actually the few times I called the downtown store for the
darkroom department they weren't bad.

I think I know a place that should, but have not had the time to call
hem yet, just called them and they do it, I will take them the next roll
and see how they do, they came highly recommended however.

Walmart will do just processing-) If they aren't busy they even do it
while you walk around the store.

I still might try the C-41 kit though, and see how it goes..... I liked
doing the ones I did years ago.....

If you're doing enough film the fotochem kits are cheap. The 5litre kit
works out to be less then $1 Canadian per roll of film. John from fotochem
ships quickly and you won't have to pay PST.

Nick