Old February 2nd 04, 02:06 PM
Nick Zentena

Default C41 Kits????

The Wogster wrote:

According to Henry's website nada....

That website is worth less then you pay for it. The local Henry's stocks
colour paper and chemicals. The website doesn't mention any Ra-4 products.
I'm fairly sure the Agfa E-6 kit is also on the shelves. Best to ignore the
website and call the main store.

Sometimes it is a waste to send films to a lab, getting the negatives
and prints, when the prints are not needed. I used to do the processing
myself, and although I don't miss colour balancing prints, I do miss
popping a roll of film into the developer and half an hour later pulling
out processed negatives.

Doesn't anybody near you do only processing? The fotochem kits are good
for Ra-4. I've used his other chemicals for B&W and they are great. Soon
I'll be ordering his C-41 kit.

http://www.colba.net/~fotochem/

Nick