Old January 25th 05, 05:03 PM
David Nebenzahl

On 1/25/2005 7:55 AM Bandicoot spake thus:

I kept seeing those Chinese made rollfilm backs that allow you to
shoot 6x17cm panoramas on 4x5 cameras, and wondering how
well one would work - so I decided to order one and find out.
Here are my first impressions for anyone else who's interested:

[long review snipped]

I wish I could say "the check's in the mail" for this great piece of work
you've posted here. Makes me reconsider my desire to get a Horizon[t] to do
panoramas on the cheap.

One question: are you sure of the spelling of this item (Da Yi)? I Googled for
it unsuccessfully. Either it's spelled [spelt] differently, or it's one of the
best-kept photographic secrets on the Internet.

--
Today's bull**** job description:

• Collaborate to produce operational procedures for the systems management
of the production Information Technology infrastructure.

- from an actual job listing on Craigslist (http://www.craigslist.org)