Old September 22nd 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Floyd L. Davidson

Default "VR" Nikon lenses

Jürgen Exner wrote:
(Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:
"Larry Thong" wrote:
UTTER NONSENSE!!!

[...]
Do you stop to think what it is you are saying before you post?

Floyd, don't bother. That Larry Thong is the same idiot who used to post
under the name Rita Berkowitz. His publicly declared goal is to stir up
this NG and to have fun. He has been a permanent member of my killfile
for a long, long time.

I know all that. It's just that I haven't stuck one off in it
for many months, and once in a while it *is* fun.

We all know Jorge, or whatever its real name is, is a liar to
begin with and a total charlatan to end with.

Plus, that article was about to confuse someone who asked a
serious question. The OP however, can now read the exchange
between you and I, and get a pretty good picture!

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)