Old October 25th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
I know it's possible to purchase "B&W" inks comprised of black with shades
of gray to replace the Cc,M,Y, cartridges in my old Epson 1270, but I don't
know where to buy inks with a good reputation for this purpose.

Any advice appreciated.
.

[chuckle] In the darkroom? With what developer, pray tell - good old
Dektol? How about Bromofort? Perhaps Selectol-Soft to cut down that
contrast? Or maybe Ilford PQ Universal Paper Developer? Or even Arista
Liquid Paper Developer?