Old October 25th 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital
Don Schmidt

Default black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

'Couldn't get the link to work.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
As an example, I'm thinking about purchasing something from these guys:
http://www.inksupply.com/bwpage.cfm?...dia_linkID=142

--
www.mattclara.com

"Don Schmidt" Don red_1987 wrote in message
acquisition...
That's a new one to me; my inkjet printer produces shades of gray by the
amount of black it uses to cover the area being printed, no matter how
small the area.
(The white is the paper being printed on)

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
I know it's possible to purchase "B&W" inks comprised of black with
shades of gray to replace the Cc,M,Y, cartridges in my old Epson 1270,
but I don't know where to buy inks with a good reputation for this
purpose.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Clara