Old November 8th 04, 10:06 AM
'R Dee

the pictures might look a little blurry but i think that's the problem
of the scanning/compression. on projection, they look very sharp.

I think scanning not affect it - the monitor resolution does.

But that's not the point.

I think some of pictures are underexposed (or scanned so?) and are too
much contrasty. You should try to learn exposure correction to avoid
this problem.

And a word about content: there are too many pictures showing the same
thing in the gallery. You should choose only the best ones for showing
the series of photos about your traveling. Try to read a bit more about
composition also. And overall you're on the right way.

Cheers,

'R Dee

a/k/a Denis Frolov