Old July 19th 17, 06:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default A Different take on Post Processing

On Jul 19, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:43:07 -0400, wrote:

Bill W:
I'm definitely in the pro-HDR camp...

I repeat: "Hell, there are people out there who still think that
so-called HDR is cool!"

It's a tool. You snipped an essential part of my post, and completely
changed the meaning.

Davoud is of the anti-HDR school because of over-cooked, oversaturated,
poorly processed early examples, and something he wouldn’t consider using.
He is thus prepared to discount all HDR, and the process, regardless of how
subtle, and how well it can be done. His remark is obviously intended to be
demeaning, and an insult.

Personally, I have never heard HDR described as “cool”.

Savageduck