Old August 19th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default B/W Papers.

Darkroom User wrote:
Do any of you have a favorite photo paper for general use?
I have some ilford Multigrade resin papers at the moment, but I want to
try some fiber paper as well, but which to choose?
Which paper developers are a good general choice? It does not matter if
liquid or powder developers.
I think that choosing a good paper and process chemistry and then
keeping with them should be a good way to learn.

It is. Too many people want to experiment all over the place and get
lost. It's hard to screw up with Ilford paper and Dektol type developer.
If you can't make good prints with those materials, you need to work on
your technique. After you have mastered these, maybe venture out to see
what different look you can get with something else.

Stephaney