Old August 17th 10, 04:43 PM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroom User View Post
Do any of you have a favorite photo paper for general use?
I have some ilford Multigrade resin papers at the moment, but I want to try some fiber paper as well, but which to choose?
Which paper developers are a good general choice? It does not matter if liquid or powder developers.
I think that choosing a good paper and process chemistry and then keeping with them should be a good way to learn.
I also suggest using Ilford Multigrade developer as your regular paper-developer.