Old November 14th 17, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default On1 Photo RAW 2018 Final Release

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:55:22 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Bill W says...
Okay, now I see that the lens correction is automatically applied -
it's built-in. I see no geometric difference between the jpg and the
raw in either On1 or LR.

Yes, the Adobe software correctly applies the lens profile. But I
thought we were talking about the ON1 converter?

I am, and it appears to me that it does. As I said, I don't see any
geometric difference among the photos - whether rendered in LR, On1,
or SOOC jpg's.