Old April 27th 12, 01:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Google Drive

On 2012-04-26 16:35:24 -0700, Savageduck

said:

OK!
I have done a basic install and I see there are various sharing options from
full public, unrestricted view sharing, view sharing limited to those
with access to the URL. An option to allow or not allow download of the
file.
Then there is "locked Private" where only the intended recipient(s) who
have been explicitly granted permission can view and/or download the
file after sign-in.

For now, Google Drive does not have a URL shortening feature similar to
that found in Dropbox.
So having said all that, try this for size. These files are set for all
those with access to the URL & according to the set up, download not
permitted. (We shall see.)
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwBGyl1LDu7JUGFHZ3hESjdlQm8
and
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwBGyl1LDu7JTFFNU0JtSzc0eUU

Those seemed to be quite BIG, so I have resized them down to acceptable
SI levels:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwBGyl1LDu7JUDNOaDU5UmVIR1U
and
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwBGyl1LDu7JSXQ1NG92ZkdOZzA